Final details for the teacher, tutor and trainer qualifications review events below are now available.
- Manchester – Wednesday 13 October, The Mechanics Institute
- Birmingham – Friday 15 October, Austin Court
- Taunton – Wednesday 20 October, The Oake Manor
- London – Thursday 21 October, Friends House
- Leeds – Tuesday 2 November, The Carriage Works
- London – Wednesday 3 November, The Window
Please hurry as there are only limited places available for each event. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided, with all events starting at 10:00 and finishing at 15:30.
The review document, which supports this process and includes proposals on each of the areas of review, will be made available on the Lifelong Learning website on 11 October.
These events are an important opportunity to discuss the proposals with colleagues and representatives from a wide range of organisations to inform your thinking and responses.
If you can’t attend one of the events don’t worry, you can still provide your comments on the proposals through our online response form. You could also set up your own discussion group. Details on how to do this will also be available from 11 October.
Click here to visit the Lifelong Learning website.