Signature Learning Hub is a flexible online teacher training facility created with Signature BSL teachers in mind. With video training presented by deaf presenters in BSL for Levels 1 to 4, it can be accessed any time from a computer, tablet or smart phone and lets users work at their own pace, replaying videos as often as required. It is a powerful way to enhance the communication skills that people are learning in the classroom, support teaching methods and is fun to use.
Taking on board feedback from users, we’ve updated the Signature Learning Hub to be much more user friendly, including 12 months of unlimited use instead of three, practice assessments to support assessment preparation, and a space to share thoughts and opinions with other BSL professionals.
Other benefits of the Signature Learning Hub include:
- Assessment criteria explained with practical examples
- Guidance for better assessment preparation
- Classroom activities to support the work done in lessons
- Real time chat and video chat available with our support team/consultants
- Proof of completion for CPD purposes and CPD points
- Printable PDF course pack to go hand in hand with the online course
- Brand new ‘Jobs’ feature to recruit for vacant teaching positions or see available roles
For 12 months of unlimited use, there is a one-off cost of £99. Centres can add additional users to this for only £25. Current users of the Signature Learning Hub will be able to access the new Learning Hub until the end of your current subscription.
To find out more about the Signature Learning Hub, read our FAQs and find detailed course information, visit www.signaturelearninghub.co.uk or give us a call on 0191 383 1155.